another Comcast head-end goes digital

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> ...I understand that they will be 100% digital starting in March...

That was my recollection well.

Richard Pieri wrote:
> I have my last notice handy:
>
> "...Starting February 24, 2010, your Expanded Basic cable channels
> (most of which are located on 24-69) will be transmitted exclusively
> in digital format."

OK, so not quite the end of the month. That's an odd cut-over date.

Starting last Friday the Newton/Needham head-end has been putting up a
message on the half hour on analog extended basic channels saying that
if you see the message, you soon won't be able to receive the channel
unless you upgrade your equipment.

> Comcast is doing the same thing in Natick.
> Going on a month later and nothing has changed.  No ClearQAM for broadcast TV.

Have you called them again?

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro