Looking for Software work in the Boston area

I am no longer employed, and am on the hunt again.  Any focused leads on
full-time (non-contract) higher-end Java roles welcome.  I know there
are a few geeks on the list in this area ;)

OBElevatorPitch:
I am looking for a hands-on Manager/Team Lead/Principal SWE F/T position
near Boston developing Java, preferably Agile.  I have extensive
experience in software design and development, as well as hands-on
management. My strengths are my diversity and depth of experience,
perseverance, ability to learn new technologies quickly, and
organizational skills.  My specialty is cross-platform development and
tools.  Any flavor of Agile is a huge plus for me, but sane forms of
non-Agile methodologies are also cool.

I have been a hands-on Manager, a Team Lead, a Technical Project Lead,
and Principal Software Engineer. I have excellent communications skills,
especially outside the Software community.

I'm in Waltham, MA.  Geospacial preferences, in order, are:
1) Almost anywhere along Rt 128
2) Inside Rt 495
3) Out Rt 90
4) Somewhere drivable and parkable in Cambridge (Kendal Sq, etc)
5) Somewhere drivable and parkable in Boston

You can read more about my skills and projects, and download my resume,
at http://www.thekramers.net/portfolio

Thanks for any leads.  I've only been out two weeks and not too stressed
yet.  I have a phone interview Monday at an Agile shop right in Waltham.