Just hello and a couple question

Welcome, Franco!   You can find upcoming events on the BLU website:
http://www.blu.org.   Most events are held at building E51 on the MIT
campus; directions are at http://www.blu.org/directions/mit/e51-315.php .

There are a lot of master's programs in IT in the area: for example, the
evening program at Boston University:
http://www.bu.edu/met/adult_college_programs/graduate_school_program/post_graduate_degree/computer_information_system_degree/index.html

There are also programs at Northeastern, U Mass Boston, Harvard
Extension School, and probably a few other institutions.  I'll leave it
to other people to offer opinions about them.

--RC