is there a groff master in the house?

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 09:16:41PM -0500, dan-dChtYZcB954 at public.gmane.org wrote:

> Forgive me, but if there is a groff master in the house
> then I want to embed *.eps files a sparklines in the text
> but the .PSPIC macro insists on inserting them as centered
> figures with line breaks.
>
> If that means nothing, you are not whom I'm looking for ;-)

.PSPIC defaults to centering, will do left and right
justification, but won't do "insert eps right here after this
text and before this text" which is what you want.

This, on the other hand:

http://www.mail-archive.com/groff-mXXj517/zsQ at public.gmane.org/msg04603.html

looks like it would almost suit your needs.

Unfortunately, it would probably take me all night to learn
the groff language... Sorry.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.