[Position-available] Open Job

I am a recruiter working with a Boston based profitable Internet
startup is looking for a Mid level PHP Developer to join their growing
organization. It is a permanent position on-site and the pay range is
70 - 100 k.

Responsibilities:

* Work with a team of 3 PHP Developers

* 85% of the time developing and 15% of the time help designing new
  flagship products.

Must haves:

* Mid level skills with PHP

* Experience working with teams of 3 or greater.

* Developed web applications that have 10,000+ users (dealing with
  millions here)

* Knowledgeable with numerous web technologies and their trade-offs

* Good knowledge of popular open source frameworks for PHP, PERL
  and/or Python

Pluses:

- Perl, Python, Ruby

If interested please call 617-266-6200 and ask for Phill or
email phillip.perkins-w7gXZhmY1yfl6r/n6pq7h3WWXwTnBQ4n at public.gmane.org

Phill Perkins / Recruiter / 617.266.6200 /
Workbridge Associates / 545 boylston street suite 602 / Boston, MA 02116
The art & science of technology hiring. / http://workbridgeassociates.com/