MythTV/ubuntu: Use auto-build repository

David Kramer wrote:
> Someone there claims that the Ubuntu repositories have a horribly
> outdated release of much of the components, and in fact isn't even up
> to the officially released 0.22.

At one time there was one set of packages in Ubuntu repositories, and
then another set in the Mythbuntu repositories. If that's still the
case, have you simply tried switching repositories?

> Does anyone here use the auto builds to get the latest and greatest
> fixes for the current release?
> http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds

I used those for the 0.21-fixes branch. They were updated about weekly.
I had no problems on the back-end side of things, but some glitches on
the front-end.

I'm not sure they still offer a weekly build for the stable branch.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA