ROXTerm

Hello:

I am a cheap bastard who spend a huge amount of time using terminals
(I have 4 windows open with 5 tabs each).  Yet I just paid $80 for a
terminal program, ZOC, from emtec.com.  The tabs are easy to relabel,
critical with 20 open.  ssh is a dream, making it trivial to do the
right thing with the id.dsa file.  I had questions about running the
software on multiple machine, and got the author in Germany to answer
my questions (Yup, just not multiple machines on the same network).  I
am running in on OS X, and the windows executable under wine for my
linux box.  Every window is logged automatically (and you can stop
logging easy enough).  The terminal looks great, lots of
customization.

There is a 30 day trial period.  I flexed my plastic after 5 days.
Doug