KDE on Windows

I've been using Okular from the KDE desktop as my PDF viewer ever
since I installed Windows 7 RC last year in the office. At least this
app is definitely production ready (except I think printing is
missing) and likely many of the others are.

Okular is the only PDF viewer I could find with bookmarks and
type-to-search in the TOC.