virtualizing XP under Linux and remote IE testing

Hello all,

I currently have 32 Windows XP machines virtualized on a CentOS machine
under Xen.  They're used for testing websites under IE (and are accessed
via RDP).  Unfortunately, I have been having horrible performance issues
with Windows XP under Xen.  I've emailed the centos-virt list to see if
anyone has ideas about that.  What I'm hoping to find out from people on
this list is other suggestions on what to use to virtualize XP under
Linux or if Xen is what most people are using.  Secondly, I'm curious
what people use for testing sites under Internet Explorer (my devs all
use Macs, and I don't want to have them virtualize on their machines).
Plus, they need to be able to test under IE6 and IE7/8.

Thanks,

Ryan