chrome

Hello:

It is sad when a piece-o-crap proprietary software such as flash is a
deal breaker for an open source project.  There may be more legitimate
complaints about Adobe's closed software (pdf and flash) doing bad
things for the web than any other software.

I use Chrome at work, it does feel stable, even when flash crashes.
Chrome still cannot deal with flash, so the deal breaker remains.
Doug