DynDNS's MailHop Relay

Tom Metro wrote:
> I was hoping maybe Cole Tuininga could dig up some answers for us, but
> the signature in his last BLU posting suggests he no longer works for
> DynDNS.

Dyn, Inc is my day job. :)  I'm subscribed to this list via my (one man)
consulting company address.

The questions here are good ones, and a little past my familiarity with
the service.  Dyn has two "sides" - the DynDNS set of products which are
more targetted at the SOHO audience, and Dynect which is targetted at
the Enterprise audience.  My focus is on Dynect.

I'm going to forward the message to the head of our support department
at Dyn - I think somebody will try to answer the posed questions.

--
Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
colet-KCgK2vT7wad/90uGnh1m2w at public.gmane.org