Technical question on motherboard

At work I've got 4 systems that are using a Supermicro X7DB8+
motherboards. 3 of these systems happily are set up with 64GB (16 4GB
Kingston memory sticks). The 4th system is having trouble recognizing
the 4GB sticks. When we originally got the memories for the other
systems, we had to download and flash a BIOS. But, this last system
still does not work with the 4Gb sticks. When I originally put them in,
the machine did boot, but hung on udev. Now, I can't even get the system
to come up in the BIOS. (note that I wear an anti-static strap when
replacing the memories so zapping the memories should not come into play)=
=2E

I've reflashed the BIOS a few times. One possible suggestion I received
was to change the 1GB PCI memory hole from 256 to 1GB.

One clue is that I do receive a message: "0251: System CMOS checksum bad
- Default configuration used".=20

I'm just looking for some suggestions, or some help to carry the system
to the roof so I can export it to the parking lot.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846