Cheap-ish video card recommendation

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Just one comment on Newegg. I have found that the past couple of orders
> I had from Newegg arrived the next day although I specified standard
> shipping so if you can't get your ass to MIcroCenter, I would recommend
> NewEgg. They have several different Nvidia boards.

Yup.  Both NewEgg and Amazon ship amazingly fast with the cheaper
shipping.  I want to pick it up myself though, because I'm hoping to
slap this in and get it working before company comes over on Wednesday,
which is too soon to get it mail order without expensive shipping.  And
I like supporting Microcenter.  Newegg and Amazon don't need my help.

> The board I have is a
> PNY GEForce 8400 GS, but it is a couple of years old.

Well, this is for an AGP 8X motherboard, so anything I get is gonna be
old.  But something else this is going to buy me I didn't consider
before is I can use DVI out on one of these cards.  Right now I'm using
the DB15 VGA port.