Netbooks

On Nov 24, 2009, at 9:17 PM, Tom Metro wrote:

> I suspect is has far more to do with the fact that netbooks are low margin and price competitive. That's not Apple's fort?.

Well, Apple is price competitive if you compare apples to apples, so to speak. Apple's prices are very competitive with comparable offerings from Dell, HP, Lenovo.  But it's true that Apple doesn't do low end.  Netbooks can't deliver the user experience that Apple wants to deliver -- and the fact that hackintoshed netbooks are favorably compared to Apple's state of the art 4 generations back is proof of that. :)

--Rich P.