Need: anyone know of any food pantry software?

I'm trying to assist a smallish church-based food pantry that is
presently using a 12-year old database to track their clients.  They are
looking for something a little more modern that will save their
volunteers some time and effort.  Does anyone know of any web
applications for food pantries that are free and open?

Thanks,
Randy