MacBook Pro for sale w/ AppleCare, 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM

Hi all,

I am looking to sell my MacBook Pro.  It was purchased around June 2008.
     It was the last non-unibody model.

Specs:

Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz
15" LED backlit display
4GB 667 MHz DDR 2 RAM (2x 2GB DIMMs)
200 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
GeForce 8600M GT Video card (256MB)
Webcam
Backlit keyboard
DVD-R/CD-R drive
Model Identifier:	MacBookPro4,1

I will install a fresh version of Snow Leopard on it.

This machine is covered by AppleCare:

Telephone Technical Support: Active

AppleCare Protection Plan.
Expires: March 24, 2011

Repairs and Service Coverage: Active

Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under
the AppleCare Protection Plan.
Expires: March 24, 2011

It is in overall good condition, no major marks or dents.

I am asking $1450 for it, cash only.    A comparable new MacBook Pro
with AppleCare would cost over $2000.

I am located in Ashland.

Picture: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4286/mbp.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ryan