old thinkpads

The prices on used netbooks have come down a lot recently.  I recently went
to sell my MSI Wind and the highest offer i got was $250, even after having
bumped the ram to 2GBs, replaced the touchpad and wifi card with an intel
one.

I think if I'm not mistaken the MSI even has a pink model.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Eric Chadbourne <EChadbourne-3av5VAs6qClGBRGhe+f61g at public.gmane.org