Comcast

Comcast was nice enough to unblock port 25 so that I could get my email
from my backup MX, and tonight I will setup the dyndns mailhop relay.  The
technical rep gave me a good talking to about the rules of residential
service.  Mailhop relay is 49.00 a year, much cheaper than going to a
business class that is 99.00 a month, it was just one email server that
probably gets 200 emails a day tops and that includes spam!  I could use
gmail, but I like having my own email server and domain name.

Thanks for all the help and guidance in dealing with Comcast!

Michael Webb |  IT Manager
Standard Duplicating Machine Corp
978-289-5408 direct  |  978-886-1778 cell
mwebb at sdmc.com  |  www.sdmc.com

NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
this e-mail is prohibited.