Comcast

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Laura Conrad <lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> But the TOS doesn't actually prohibit all servers.

Which is meaningless since Comcast has and will randomly disable
inbound access to TCP ports typically used to run servers (or any
others they choose apparently).  They're not prohibiting servers,
they're just not guaranteeing that they won't block access to them.
With Speakeasy, I have written and verbal guarantees that they will
not engage in this kind of activity.  I'm paying for internet access,
not inbound/outbound access on ports X, Y, and Z...