Comcast

    Michael> Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to find out
    Michael> if it is comcast.

I've used <http://www.canyouseeme.org/> to check.  In my case, I was
sure it was comcast, but it turned out that I had changed my system's
local IP address and not told the router to route 80 to the new address.

Comcast does block port 25 for me, but they sent me email when they
started doing it, with instructions (of some kind; I'm glad I didn't
have to depend on them) for using another port.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

What a natural history of religion would show is that the human
experience of the divine has deep roots in psychoactive plants and
fungi.  (Karl Marx may have gotten it backward when he called religion
the opiate of the people.)

Michael Pollan, _The Botany of Desire_