is my system drive getting too hot?

Guys,

I spent a bunch of time setting up smartd on my system at work last week
and now I'm getting nightly e-mails regarding my disk drives. (the
latest one is cut and pasted into the e-mail.) notice sda, and the
temperatures over 100. Is this something I need to worry about? The sda
is a WD drive, while all the other drives are segate.

  --------------------- Smartd Begin ------------------------

  /dev/sda :
     Usage: Multi_Zone_Error_Rate (200) changed to
       200,
     Usage: Seek_Error_Rate (7) changed to
       200,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       114, 113, 114,

  /dev/sdb :
     Prefailure: Seek_Error_Rate (7) changed to
       61,
     Usage: Airflow_Temperature_Cel (190) changed to
       63, 64, 65,
     Usage: Hardware_ECC_Recovered (195) changed to
       60, 59, 58, 57,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       37, 36, 35,

  /dev/sdc :
     Prefailure: Seek_Error_Rate (7) changed to
       61,
     Usage: Airflow_Temperature_Cel (190) changed to
       65, 64, 65, 64, 63, 64,
     Usage: Hardware_ECC_Recovered (195) changed to
       50, 49, 48,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       35, 36, 35, 36, 37, 36,

  /dev/sdd :
     Prefailure: Raw_Read_Error_Rate (1) changed to
       82,
     Prefailure: Seek_Error_Rate (7) changed to
       51, 52,
     Usage: Airflow_Temperature_Cel (190) changed to
       64, 63, 62, 63, 64,
     Usage: Hardware_ECC_Recovered (195) changed to
       56, 55, 54, 55,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       36, 37, 38, 37, 36,

  /dev/sde :
     Prefailure: Raw_Read_Error_Rate (1) changed to
       75, 76,
     Usage: Airflow_Temperature_Cel (190) changed to
       62, 63, 64,
     Usage: Hardware_ECC_Recovered (195) changed to
       52, 51, 50, 49, 50,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       38, 37, 36,

  /dev/sdf :
     Prefailure: Raw_Read_Error_Rate (1) changed to
       80,
     Prefailure: Seek_Error_Rate (7) changed to
       60,
     Usage: Airflow_Temperature_Cel (190) changed to
       64, 65, 66, 65, 66, 65,
     Usage: Hardware_ECC_Recovered (195) changed to
       48, 49, 48,
     Usage: Temperature_Celsius (194) changed to
       36, 35, 34, 35, 34, 35,

  /dev/sda :
     started scheduled Long self-test 1 Time(s)
     started scheduled Short self-test 1 Time(s)

  /dev/sdb :