Time Change on Fedora 10

On 11/01/2009 10:04 AM, Laura Conrad wrote:
> Not too long ago I woke up on the daylight savings change day and it
> hadn't changed because it turned out my time zone was set to the one
> in Indiana that doesn't change.  I'm not sure how that happened -- I'm
> sure I didn't do it, and it would be an odd default to pick.
>
>  =20
Indiana has improved, but it used to be a nightmare.  There were parts
of Indiana that were on Eastern, parts on Central, parts that did DST
and parts that did not. While Indiana is still partially in Central
time, all of Indiana now does DST.  Why your system was set to Indiana,
only you know :-)
BTW: My fedora 11 did change properly, but I have UTC as well as NTP set.=

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846