Boston Loves Linux - TV Show - BNN

Hey Jeff,

If it's for the Boston or Massachusetts area, then I'd be willing to
come and speak about the work that we do at the South End Tech Center,
refurbishing computers with Ubuntu, setting up a fully working lab with
ubuntu clients and centrally controlled servers.

We run ever week a clinic on Tuesday evenings, it's like a mini
installfest but we have a more formalised training section to introduce
people to Ubuntu desktop, as well as helping with problems and answering
difficult questions about FOSS.

I can be as techie or as down to earth as you'd like.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

contact for the Ubuntu Massachusetts LoCo