Boston Loves Linux - TV Show - BNN

I just started a new TV show for the Boston area with a Linux theme.  The
first show was about getting the name out there, letting people know that
there is an alternative.

Show #2 is going to be about what you can do with it: Surf the internet,
email, open office, etc. (no cli for now--don't want to scare 'em--haha)  I
may talk about burning an iso vs. ordering an install dvd, what a live disc
is, etc.

If anybody has any ideas for the show, or would like to be a guest--let me
know.

Thanks!

~Jeff