Trouble with new computer

Hi everyone, I am back again looking for your wisdom.

I just purchased a new machine.

A barebones from TigerDirect Intel DP55WB Socket LGA1156 Motherboard,Intel
Core i5-750 2.66Ghz 8M LGA1156 CPU,OCZ 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666 Platinum Low
Voltage 2x2GB, Seagate 750GB Serial ATA HD 7200/16MB/SATA-3G, Ultra LSP750
750w Power Supply.  I threw in another 500 gig hdd, a generic sata DVD-RW
and an x300se from an older HP Media Center I stripped down.

I assumed everything should work ok, but as with computers it does not.
Here are the issues I am running into.  Intermittently I get an error with
the video card, it won't work but it does work occasionally. Next, when I
try to install an OS onto either drive the computer just restarts.

Here are some scenarios - Win7 (RTM), Computer turns on boots to DVD,
Copies the files, then stalls in expanding at 0% till it restarts itself.
Win Vista Same issue only it will expand
Win XP Hangs formatting.

Now at one point, I was able to get Win Vista (x86) to start to load but I
then got a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT blue screen.

I have ruled out a overheating processor by letting it sit on the bios
hardware monitor and it never got over 39 degrees C.

HELP PLEASE, This is like buying a new car and not having keys.

Thanks everyone