Comcast, dynamic DNS service

Oops! I just noticed that I missed a fat-finger typo, referring to msn.com as
man.com.   Oh,  well;  'a'  is  just  one key off from 's'.  Actually, out of
curiosity, I checked and found that there is a man.com site. It seems to be a
gay  men's site that advertises it self as a "search site".  Somehow, I doubt
they did what I said they did.  OTOH,  msn.com  has  developed  a  bit  of  a
reputation for sleazy business practices.  No surprise, I guess.  ;-)

Sometimes you find fun things when you mistype a host name. F'r instance, why
would  what's  obviously a site targeting gay men have "Men Seeking Women" as
one of the items in their nav list? To show that they don't discriminate?  Oh
well, it's off topic here.

--
There are three kinds of people in this world,
those who count and those who don't.