how to detect (and kill) tunnel-only ssh connections?

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, John Abreau <abreauj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> But I would expect "expired" would just disable the user
> account.
> Otherwise, why not just say "deleted" in the first place?
[snippage]

As the OP, I apologize for causing that confusion.  It's true (and was known to me) that expiring does not delete the account.  My original intent (which was successfully accomplished) was to schedule an at job to expire (disable) an account while I was away from the system, leaving myself free to deal with the actual deletion later on when I returned.

Again, thanks to all who chimed in on this.  I think we can close this thread.

Thanks!
-Dan