[OT] Seeking IT Operations Engineer/Linux Admin

I posted the job search here previously, but the position is still
available.

Huy
--------

*Responsibilities*

   - Manage and monitor our web application farm.
   - Develop software tools and scripts to configure, monitor and maintain
   our operations services.
   - Analyze and maintain log data to assist in problem discovery and
   regular maintenance.
   - Analyze and maintain performance data to optimize the usage of our
   server systems.
   - Participate in software releases to qa, staging, and production
   environments.
   - Expected to participate in on-call rotation.
   - Must be able to work independently

*Requirements:*

   - Must have at least 2 years of experience with Linux system
   administration (Debian/Ubuntu experience is a plus).
   - Must be able to efficiently use Linux command line tools for
   administration.
   - Must have good network, system and application troubleshooting skills.
   - Must have good experience with SQL (MySQL is a plus)
   - Must have strong scripting skills ? Perl or Python preferred
   - BS/BA in IT or related field

*To Apply:*

   - Create a springpad account: http://www.springpadit.com
   - Email jobs-0pgoS2mGqW+UlfH/IyylVNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org or tweet @springpartners
   - Include your linkedin profile and other relevant accounts (we'll google
   it anyway!)