kvm frustration...

Hi blu...

Well.. I'm rather blue right now... I've spent all afternoon trying to
figure out how to get virt-manager to configure a guest with the -vga
std option. It uses the default vga hardware which limits me to only
16bit at 1024x1200. Does anyone know how to shoe horn in any other kind
of vga hardware when starting up a kvm host through the virtual manager
interface? I'm running fedora 11 right now.

Cheers. Steve.