getting into virtual computing...

Guys,

Over the past week or so, I've kinda slipped into virtual computing
setting up way to many virtual systems on my desktop. This got me to
thinking... If I had all the money in the world... what would be the
best computing setup to run virtual hosts most effectively, especially
when I configure the virtual hosts with multi-cpus? AMD, Intel? What
Motherboard and chip set? what memory bandwidth? etc. etc.

Looking forward to the discussion.

Cheers. Steve.