BLU Keysigning Party - FOLLOWUP - script to simplify signing and emailing keys

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:55 PM, John Abreau <jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> OK, some folks still don't see the attachment.
attachment block?

Nice script. I had to change the dir of the sendmail command too.

I imported several signatures already received before doing my
signing, to enhance the web of trust.

To safely decrypt the incoming keys, I imported keys first of all -
   for k in $(cat keys.seen.at.blu.signing.lst ); do
  echo $k; gpg --quiet --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-key $k ;done

If I signed first, that wouldn't have been needed, as JABR's script
does that, but this let me sign with my key already being signed.

NOTE TO SIGNERS -
If you do NOT receive a signed copy of your key from me shortly but
did exchange id with me, check your spam folder. The SENDMAIL i used
does not match my return address, and may trip forgery or SPF  rules
at your end. if still no joy, send email offlist and I will cut and
paste.

--
Bill
n1vux-WYrOkVUspZo at public.gmane.org bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

cat > keys.seen.at.blu.signing.lst <<EOF
D5C7B5D9
F9ED4946
EF8145B3
537C5846