Fwd: Perl e-books bargain / $9.99 Learning Perl and Mastering Perl e-books from O'Reilly

$9.99 Learning Perl and Mastering Perl e-books from O'Reilly  [ #39524 ]
Monday August 24, 2009? 04:00 PM
http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/
http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=09/08/24/2012226

O'Reilly dropped the regular price of e-books for Learning Perl [1]
and Mastering Perl [2]  to $9.99. I volunteered to be the guinea pig
for pricing experiments. I specifically want to see if this makes it
easier to get these books when access to the hard-copies is
prohibitively expensive. You can get these books in Mobi, PDF, or ePub
directly from O'Reilly. I'd like to do more of these sorts of
experiments to get the books into as many hands as possible.

The $9.99 price is the regular price, so all existing discount and
coupon codes apply. For instance, you can still use the 35% user group
discount to get either book for $6.50.

These are the updated versions of the books too. All reported errata
should be corrected, so they are slightly fresher than the hard
copies.

Remember, the great thing about PDFs is that they don't take up any
shelf space. Buy as many as you like!

[1] http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596520106/
[2] http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527242/