(Off topic) Need Linux Admin/IT Ops Engineer

Sounds like they want a normal sys-admin/programmer, not a junior one.
That's a list of things I'd be expecting to get training on in such a
position, not already have it.

I figure they just need someone cheap, but put every skill imaginable on
the list.

Thoughts?

Martin,