Linksys BEFSR41v4: When is a firewall not a firewall?

Don Levey writes:

> So the questions are:
> Why are these attempts getting past the Linksys in the first place, and
> How are they being directed to this one machine?

Do you have a DMZ setup with the Linksys, and, if so, is the machine
with the IP address 192.168.1.80 attached to this DMZ?

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                God, I loved that Pontiac.
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                -- Tom Waits