MythTV/Comcast going all digital TV in Cambridge [OT]

Comcrap has already done this conversion in most of MA.

Last I knew, if you could get the channel over the air then federal
regulations require that cable providers must provide the same channel
unencrypted.  Digital means QAM so ClearQAM has to be in there
somewhere.  You may need to ask Comcast to disable encryption.  If you
do, don't ask for basic channels.  Try to get it disabled on your
whole package, and failing that all of the non-premium channels.

--Rich P.