[Position-available] Full-time Position Available: Senior Systems Administrator - Waltham, MA

/*Full Disclosure:  I work for this company as a Database Administrator,=20
not a recruiter, however I am paid a referral bonus if someone I refer=20
is hired.  Constant Contact do not publish salary ranges ahead of time,=20
but I can attest to my salary as a DBA being competitive.

You can call me at 781.370.8610 if you have more questions.

The link for this posting is=20
http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/careers/senior-syst=
ems-administrator.jsp,=20
and on it there is a button for online application.

    -=3DBeldon

*/ --=3D=3D=3D Posting begins

  Senior Systems Administrator - Waltham, MA

Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses, associations, and=20
nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Launched=20
in 1998, Constant Contact=AE champions the needs of small organizations=20
and provides them with an easy and affordable way to build successful,=20
lasting customer relationships. Constant Contact's leading email=20
marketing and survey products---supported by our expert personal=20
coaching and service---help all types of small businesses and=20
organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and=20
insightful online surveys, and begin a dialogue with their customers.=20
Today, more than 250,000 customers worldwide trust Constant Contact to=20
help them connect with their audience.

Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with an additional office in Loveland,=20
Colo., Constant Contact was named Massachusetts Technology Leadership=20
Council "Company of the Year" in 2008 and is ranked as the 14th fastest=20
growing company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for New England list.

Constant Contact's Network Systems and Security Engineering team is=20
responsible for the design, deployment, and management of the network,=20
server, and security hardware and software infrastructures that support=20
our large production and QA environments. To support our continued=20
growth, we are seeking an intelligent, motivated, and creative Senior=20
System Administrator. This newly created position will report to the=20
Manager of Network Systems and Security Engineering.

        Responsibilities Include

    * Architect, implement, and maintain Linux system build and
      configuration automation infrastructures, using tools such as
      Kickstart, cfengine, and Puppet.
    * Design and support Linux patch management processes and
      technologies, including tools such as Yum.
    * Contribute to the architecture of a world-class monitoring
      infrastructure in support of Constant Contact's rapidly growing
      24x7 business. Leverage existing frameworks such as Zenoss,
      Nagios, or OpenNMS.
    * Work with operations and business teams to understand monitoring
      and automation requirements, technical challenges, and resources.
      Apply knowledge of the business and technical environment to the
      development and maintenance of mature large-system automation
      infrastructures.
    * Develop installation and patching tools and procedures in a
      Linux/Unix environment. Work with application owners to understand
      installation and patching needs. Deploy appropriate tools in
      support of these needs.
    * Contribute systems expertise to Constant Contact teams working on
      future system directions and current challenges.
    * Work with Operations staff to identify tools needs. Produce
      requirements and specifications documenting these needs. Guide
      tool development through all stages, from specification to
      delivery and maintenance.
    * Code new operations tools in languages such as PERL, Java, PHP,
      Python, and/or Ruby.
    * Evaluate current operations procedures, recommend and implement
      tools and processes to increase efficiency and repeatability.

        Requirements

    * Experience in a large, horizontally scaled environment preferred.
    * Expert-level knowledge of Linux system administration best
      practices, including deployment, configuration, and monitoring
      methodologies.
    *  Strong experience with Linux system administration, including
      installation, maintenance, and monitoring. Strong exposure to Unix
      utilities such as sed and awk.
    * Proven ability to document requirements and implement tools and
      processes meeting business needs, including evaluation of existing
      third-party tools and specifications and/or implementation of
      internal tools.
    * Knowledge of an operations tooling language, such as PERL, Java,
      PHP, Python, or Ruby is preferred.
    * Understanding of SAN/NAS storage infrastructures, including
      multipath technologies.
    * Experience with Java application server environments such as jboss
      or Websphere preferred.
    * Understanding of SQL, including some experience managing Oracle,
      DB2, or MySQL preferred.
    * Experience with virtualization platforms such as Xen preferred.
    * Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a 24x7
      production environment.
    * Some experience with network infrastructure, including OSI model,
      basic router/switch configurations preferred.

Constant Contact offers a competitive compensation package that includes=20
base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and=20
includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K);=20
529 College Savings Plan; Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid=20
Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition=20
Reimbursement; Adoption Assistance; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan!

If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the=20
highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for a "once=20
in a lifetime" opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements=20
for consideration.

We are not accepting employment agency referrals for this position.