[Position-available] Full-time Position Available: Senior Storage Engineer - Waltham, MA

/*Full Disclosure:  I work for this company as a Database Administrator,=20
not a recruiter, however I am paid a referral bonus if someone I refer=20
is hired.  Constant Contact do not publish salary ranges ahead of time,=20
but I can attest to my salary as a DBA being competitive.

You can call me at 781.370.8610 if you have more questions.

*//*The link for this posting is=20
http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/careers/senior-stor=
age-engineer.jsp,=20
and on it there is a button for online application.

    -=3DBeldon
*/

--=3D=3D=3D Posting begins

  Senior Storage Engineer - Waltham, MA

Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses, associations, and=20
nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Launched=20
in 1998, Constant Contact=AE champions the needs of small organizations=20
and provides them with an easy and affordable way to build successful,=20
lasting customer relationships. Constant Contact's leading email=20
marketing and survey products---supported by our expert personal=20
coaching and service---help all types of small businesses and=20
organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and=20
insightful online surveys, and begin a dialogue with their customers.=20
Today, more than 250,000 customers worldwide trust Constant Contact to=20
help them connect with their audience.

Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with an additional office in Loveland,=20
Colo., Constant Contact was named Massachusetts Technology Leadership=20
Council "Company of the Year" in 2008 and is ranked as the 14th fastest=20
growing company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for New England list.

Constant Contact is looking for a smart, creative and energetic Senior=20
Storage Engineer to join our Storage Team. The successful candidate will=20
share configuration and implementation, as well as ongoing=20
administration and support responsibility for all Storage technologies=20
throughout the organization. The successful candidate will be=20
responsible for the configuration, management, and support of all=20
SAN/NAS related hardware, middleware, and software, which provides data=20
write/read/backup/restore and archival services to all of Constant=20
Contact's internal facing as well as external facing applications. The=20
position provides technical expertise in support of all business and IT=20
sponsored projects. This role requires the commitment to provide=20
services as needed to maintain our 24x7 environment.
=20

      Responsibilities Include

    * Provide technical support for SAN/NAS/Backup hardware, middleware,
      and software.
    * Document SAN/NAS/Backup administration policies and standard
      operating procedures.
    * Provide 24x7 support of the SAN/NAS/Backup infrastructure
      environments.
    * Work closely with business and IT associates, as well as outside
      vendors, to effectively plan, deploy, and maintain the storage
      infrastructure environment additions and changes.
    * Experience in forging working relationships with strategic vendors
      and proven track record of ability to manage diverse projects and
      implementations within enterprise environment.
    * Contribute to diverse technical team to troubleshoot operational
      issues, architect new solutions, and implement best practices for
      environment with very demanding uptime requirements.
    * Provide technical expertise and perform tasks for all related
      infrastructure projects, including business continuity and
      disaster recovery.
    * Ability to research and identify enterprise-level storage
      management recommendations and solutions to complex configuration
      challenges.
    * Proven track record and experience in developing, implementing,
      and maintaining functional backup and archival strategies for
      large, complex environments.
    * Senior level understanding of replication and disaster recovery
      methodologies and best practices required.

      Requirements

    * Demonstrated experience in design and deployment of large scale
      storage environments.
    * 5+ years of technical experience in current enterprise level
      SAN/NAS storage design, networking, configuration, capacity
      management, troubleshooting and support (EMC Clariion CX Series,
      3par Inserv, NetApp ONTAP).
    * 5+ years experience supporting backup software/hardware devices
      (BakBone NetVault/SpectraLogic/LTO/VTL/DataDomain).
    * 5+ years configuring, implementing, and administering SAN fabric
      and multi-pathing technologies (QLogic switches/HBAs, Veritas DMP,
      MPxIO, EMC PowerPath).
    * 5+ years experience implementing complex DR and HA solutions using
      SRDF or other Storage related replication technologies.
    * 5+ years experience with various volume managers (VxVM, LVM2, Sun
      DiskSuite).
    * 5+ years experience working with TCP/IP LAN/WAN networked servers
      (Solaris, Linux, Windows).
    * Knowledge and understanding of different RAID types and file system=
s.
    * Working knowledge of Veritas Foundation Suite.
    * High level of analytical, diagnostic, problem solving and risk
      management skills.
    * Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in environments
      dealing with ambiguity.
    * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience.
    * Preferred certifications: SCSP or SCSE

Constant Contact offers a competitive compensation package that includes=20
base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and=20
includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K);=20
529 College Savings Plan; Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid=20
Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition=20
Reimbursement; Adoption Assistance; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan!

If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the=20
highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for a "once=20
in a lifetime" opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements=20
for consideration.

We are not accepting employment agency referrals for this position.