ion mini-itx boards (was: suggestion for USB IR receiver for MythTV?)

On Jun 13, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:

>> This is the board I wanna get to go w/that case an LCD:
>>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813500030
>>
>> Atom 330, so dual-core x86_64, but still relatively low-power (and
>> fanless) and nVidia GeForce 9400M graphics, which means full-fledged
>> VDPAU support. Even has both DVI and HDMI out onboard, along with
>> digital audio, eSATA, etc. Only down side w/it that I can see is the
>> lack of FireWire. Damn, didn't notice that 'til now, that would make
>> talking to my cable box less optimal...
>
> Yep...  No F/W would be a problem for me.

Another option just popped up...

http://www.logicsupply.com/products/ipx7a_ion330

No eSATA, uses SO-DIMMs, and would have to get a PCIe FireWire card,
but I think its a better fit for my needs... Now it just needs to get
in stock. Never heard of the mfg before (Pegatron?), but I don't know
much about Zotac either, so meh.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod-ajLrJawYSntWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org