another fedora release...

Stephen Adler wrote:
> It looks like fedora 11 is out, but not quite announced yet.... I'd love
> to read posts of those brave enough to upgrade their systems....

I've had this issue on three machines now (2 upgrades, and 1 fresh install)
using Fedora 11 x86_64:
Grub doesn't install/update properly.  It's not a big deal, it does bring up
the shell so you can fix it.  It seems that the grub drive numbering has
changed, and what used to be hd0,0 is no longer the first partition (probably
the device itself?).

In any event, you can fix it easily once you get the grub prompt:
 root (hd0,1)
 setup (hd0)
 reboot

Where hd0 would be used if your root disk is /dev/sda, etc.