another fedora release...

On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Stephen Adler wrote:

> It looks like fedora 11 is out, but not quite announced yet.... I'd
> love
> to read posts of those brave enough to upgrade their systems....

My laptop, workstation at the office, workstation at home, mythtv
backend and mythtv frontend box (in addition to some test boxes) have
all been running what's now Fedora 11 for a few months now without
much of any problems.

The only unresolved (kernel) issues I'm aware of affect clean installs
on ppc970 systems (only affects a tiny handful of people) and an oops
that can trigger during large nfs transfers due to some credentials
going null before they should have (under investigation, rhbz #494067).

Otherwise, all other significant issues I've hit have been since
remedied, and all my F11 boxes are chugging along quite smoothly.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod-ajLrJawYSntWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org