Public key for xdg-utils-1.0.2-2.el5.noarch.rpm is not installed-- How do I get the public key ?

On Jun 5, 2009, at 5:08 PM, stephen goldman wrote:

> Thanks Jarod,
>         Deleted the el4 xdg-utils.
>         I am not sure what to do?

> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
>  Package     Arch     Version
> Repository                          Size
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> Installing:
>  xdg-utils   noarch   1.0.2-2.el5      xdg-
> utils-1.0.2-2.el5.noarch.rpm    52 k
>
> Transaction Summary
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> Install      1 Package(s)
> Update       0 Package(s)
> Remove       0 Package(s)
>
> Total download size: 52 k
> Is this ok [y/N]: y
> Downloading Packages:
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
> 217521f6
>

> Public key for xdg-utils-1.0.2-2.el5.noarch.rpm is not installed

You don't have the rpm gpg key for whatever repo the xdg-utils package
came from installed on that box. So either find the key and import it,
or just install the package by hand using rpm, or install it using
'yum --nogpgcheck ...'

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod-ajLrJawYSntWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org