[JOB] Python contract

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Modis
Date: 	Wed, 20 May 2009 10:17:32 -0400
From: 	<justin.small-a5gYkdLX1NIAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
To: 	<david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org>
CC: 	<justin.small-a5gYkdLX1NIAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

Hello David,

My name is Justin Small & I'm a Recruiter with Modis Consulting in
Burlington, MA. I noticed you're resume via my company database today
and thought I should try and get in touch with you in regards to you're
background and see if I can assist you now or in the future should you
be looking for new opportunities. By no means am I here to waste you're
time and just ping you with useless information and underpaying jobs.
The majority of our openings are along the 128 belt, inner Boston,
Providence and southern NH. Our accounts are all our own, no
pass-thru's, etc. If I can get a better understanding of what you are
looking for including, preferences for types of companies, salary
expectations or contracting hourly rates, and types of projects you are
looking for it will greatly enhance the ability to assist you in you're
search.

I wanted to know if you are currently on the market and looking for new
employment. I have just received a 4-6+ month contract in Boston for
a Python Developer. Is this something you would be interested in? If not
is there anyone you can refer? My company can offer you a referral
bonus if we place someone you refereed to us on a client site. Let me
know your thoughts.

*This individual will be responsible for the design and development of
data collector programs that support my clients Analytics, Trading and
Origination teams.  This role will work closely with Data Acquisition
team members to determine the complexity and level of effort of data
requests, documenting technical requirements including mapping source
data to target tables, develop and unit test code, and prepare
deployment and production support documentation.  This individual should
have knowledge of or exposure to software development lifecycle
practices including standard coding principles*

*Additional preferred skills or requirements: Experience with Python
coding; Oracle and/or MS SQL Server databases, including developing and
maintaining stored procedures; ANSI SQL; CSV, HTML or XML files.

*The hiring manager is Business Intelligence Manager. This contract role
would be working under her but would be interacting with several other
IT/IS folks and folks in our Analyst group; looking for an individual
who is professional (in dress and demeanor) with the ability to
communicate effectively.  According to the hiring manager, really
looking for individual with strong working foundation of Python
Coding  That will be the primary technical skill they will be looking
for,along with good solid working knowledge of the additional applications.

**

*Justin Small**
**Resource Development Manager | Technical recruiter** *

*Modis** *

*35 Corporate Drive** Suite 220 | Burlington, Massachusetts**
**Direct Line: 781.262.5011 | Office 781-272.3332| Fax: 781.272.6613**
**
**Justin.small-a5gYkdLX1NIAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org <mailto:Justin.small-a5gYkdLX1NIAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>** *

Search for information or Jobs postings

 www.modis.com <http://www.modis.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: The material in this e-mail is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us at 866-335-3289 to arrange for the return of this
material to us. Thank You.