BlackBerry SSH [was: Campus cops treat Ubuntu use as sign of criminality ]

> What ssh client do you use on you blackberry and does it support Public
> Keys? ?I grabbed midpssh but it didn't support public keys to my
> knowlege and it never works right.

Is blackberry a good cell phone?  My lease will be running up soon and
I am looking for a good cell that I can do some extra things with.  I
am also looking for the best provider.

 I don't want to pay for software.  My latest phone from Verizon
charges for everything imaginable.  If they could charge for the air
that I breathe while talking they would.

What would everyone recommend.  I need GPS, email, the ability to play
mp3/video, a camera (maybe), and some free software that I can play
around with.

Is Android a good phone?  I am a little paranoid about Google.

I would appreciate some suggestions and also suggestions for a good
wireless carrier.

Jay