Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, March 15, 2009 UNIX, Linux, and BSD: A Look Back (again)

When: April 15, 2009 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topic: UNIX, Linux, and BSD: A Look Back (again)
Moderators: Clem Cole
Location: MIT Building E51, Room 395

Clem discusses the history of UNIX, Linux and BSD. This will include=20
Unix development in the 1970s, through its commercialization in the=20
1980s and Open Source movement. He will also discuss the how it spread=20
through the academic world.

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site
http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or on Amherst St.

We will adjourn to the Cambridge Brewery for our after meeting meeting.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846