Open Source Oncall/Scheduling software

Years ago (around '98 IIRC) I wrote a quick php application which let me
quickly add a sysadmin with email and pager email address, then I had to
pre-populate the database with a year's worth of start and end oncall date
ranges which was monday till sunday.  Every monday a perl script ran and
check who was oncall and update a .forward file for our oncall email
address.  Oncall was set as Monday 8am thru next Monday 8am and the script
was very simple and didn't need to be complex or flexible.  I've even been
lucky enough to bring my script with me to 4 companies and it worked great.

Skip forward to now, our oncall is getting more complex, where it's normally
monday to monday, but sometimes sysadmin's trade full days with other
sysadmin's, or they want a few hours of coverage.  We're also looking to be
able to have multiple support levels.  So I either need to re-write pretty
much everything from scratch to allow for scheduling sysadmin's on a day by
day basis instead of week by week.  Anyway, before I start from scratch,
does anyone know of a OSS oncall scheduling system? That has even some of
the above mentioned features?

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboston
Phyllis Diller  - "If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what
a millionaire looked like."