Idea for a meeting: Talk about web sites you've worked on

Hello:

I know the style of a blu meeting is to have Jerry hang out in front
of the group until 7:15, then let one speaker sing their song.  We
live at a time when we jump from one web site to another, keeping open
multiple tabs.  Most of us have worked on web sites, some of which may
have features we are pleased with.  Depending on the number of people
who volunteer to discuss their work, we could have a"show and click"
session, where each person talks about features and lessons learned
from a site.

Prior to the meeting, it might be cool to have a list of sites people
have worked on, so people going could do a preview of their sites.

Doug
http://theworld.com/~sweetser (art, recumbent bike, swing dancing, yada, yada)
http://quaternions.com   (static html, css, since 1997)
http://visualphysics.org  (Drupal based, since March, 2009)