How much do I charge my friend/small business for my IT services?

> I am looking to this community to get some unbiased feedback on what I
> should be charging?

I've always liked this answer:

http://dashes.com/anil/2005/05/pay-by-the-hour.html

 1. Slap the client in face.
 2. Tell the client your hourly rate.

If the person looked more shocked, horrified, offended, hurt,
saddened, or wounded by the slap in the face, then you are still
pricing yourself too low.
==

As others have mentioned, your ownership stake in the business complicates
matters.  What does your partnership agreement say about how profits
will be taken out of the company?

-b

--
i never let school get in the way of my education.          <mark twain>