Security, certification, and Cloud Computing

I'm a out of work IT Generalist.  I consider myself a Unix Sysadmin,
primarily Solaris, but my actual jobs have mainly been in SW Development
and QA.

In looking for a Sysadmin job, I've come to realize that I lack a few
resume items:

1) Solid blocks of time spent as a Sysadmin (I have 2.5 years as a 75%
admin, everything else is 10-30%)
2) SAN experience
3) DBA

In a better job market this would hobble me, but in today's market I
don't stand a chance.  I was speaking with someone who suggested I look
into getting into "The Next Big Thing".  She said she'd bet her money on
Cloud Computing.  Now my powers of prognostication are really bad: I
still remember telling someone in the mid-90s that the Internet was the
"CB radio of the 90s" - ouch!

But suppose she's right.  My second reaction to hearing Cloud Computing
was "SECURITY".  I have virtually no job experience with security, so I
thought perhaps I should look for certification.

Any advise, either about certification, specializing in security, or
Cloud Computing would be greatly appreciated.

--
	Jerry Natowitz
	j.natowitz-KealBaEQdz4 at public.gmane.org