Online Book / Reference sites

I just found this interesting site that is like the TLDP.org site (but
doesn't appear to take contributions) called Linuxtopia
(http://www.linuxtopia.org/) I found it while searching for a good
bash reference:

It is a collection of free-license books and manuals.  So, they have for example
The Bash Reference Guide
http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/bash_reference_guide/
and the Advanced Bash Scripting Guide
http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/advanced_bash_scripting_guide/

The site is devoid of any ads (and any contact info about who runs it)

I found at least one dated manual (e.g. the Subversion manual is from
v 1.2 while the free-license online manual
(http://svnbook.red-bean.com/) is at 1.5 / 1.6)

There are some related sites such as http://www.techotopia.com/ and
http://www.virtuatopia.com/  The virtuatopia site is about
virtualization.

I guess it's a traffic concentrator except it doesn't feed off into
any revenue or ad sites that I can tell.  Maybe it's a new initiative
of the Linux Foundation? /shrug  Anyway, just thought I'd mention it
because it /is/ a good site to find reference info.

~ Greg

--
Greg Rundlett
Web Developer - Initiative in Innovative Computing