Free Books

If anybody wants any of these, let me know. First come first
served, pickup in Waltham or Kendall Square.

O'Reilly books:

Web Security Privacy and Commerce, 2nd Ed
Sendmail, 2nd Ed
Spidering Hacks
PGP
Complete FreeBSD
Creating Applications with Mozilla
JavaScript, the Definitive Guide, 2nd Ed
Managing NFS and NIS
What You Need To Know When You Can't Find Your UNIX Systems
Administrator
Active Directory, 2nd Ed
Learning GNU EMACS, 2nd Ed
Perl 6 Essentials
Managing Internet Information Services
Learning the Korn Shell
UNIX Systems Programming for SVR4
Software Portability with iMake, 2nd Ed
Writing GNU EMACS extensions
Active Directory Cookbook for Windows Server 2003
PHP Cookbook
Programming with GNU Software, includes CD
What You Need To Know: Bandits on the Information Superhighway
Internet in a Nutshell
UseNet Handbook
!%@:: Directory of electronic mail addressing networks
Connecting to the Internet
Managing UUCP
Stopping Spam
Learning the BASH shell
Linux Network Administrator's Guide, 3rd Ed
TCP/IP Network Administration, 3rd Ed
Running Linux, 4th Ed
Mac OS X, 2nd Ed (10.2)
PThreads Programming
Web Security and Commerce
Java:
        Network Programming
        In a Nutshell, 1.1
        Virtual MAchine
        AWT Reference 1.1
        Language Reference, 2nd Ed, 1.1
        Exploring Java
        Language Reference, 1st Ed.
        Threads
        Examples in a Nutshell, 2nd Ed, 1.3
        Examples in a Nutshell, 1st Ed

Non-O'Reilly:

The TeX book
24 Hours In Cyberspace
Designing for the Web
Introducing UNIX System V
Net Games
Exploring the UNIX system
Data Structures in C Programs
Visio 2000 Bible
Computer Money: Making Serious Dollars in High Tech Consulting
The Internet Guide for New Users (1994!)